Linux RAID

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Wed Nov 3 17:03:05 UTC 2004

Kligh Darsono wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> I need to create RAID on existing linux box, is it
> possible ??
>
> Pls give some guidance or any other sign how to make
> it.

Hardware or software RAID?  Linux supports both, but hardware RAID
requires a RAID card.  For software RAID, try reading the RAID how-to
at:

	http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/Software-RAID-HOWTO
-  Diplomacy: The art of saying "Nice doggy!" until you can find a   -
-                            big enough rock.                        -