HP Pavilion N3320 Laptop and Fedora?

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Tue Nov 9 00:01:02 UTC 2004

Chris Morton wrote:
> Is anyone aware of any known issues relating to installing Fedora Core
> on an HP Pavilion N3320 laptop?
>
> I recently acquired one and would like to switch from Win98SE to Linux.

Chris, please don't hijack threads.  If you want to start a new subject,
don't reply to a message and simply change the subject.  If you do,
you screw up threaded news readers.  You should post an entirely new
message to redhat-install-list at redhat.com.

As to your issue, I haven't heard of any problems with that laptop.
You should probably check  http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/hp.html.
I just did and don't see an specific entry for the N3320.  My guess
is that's it's OK.
-              Careful!  Ugly strikes 9 out of 10 people!            -