check for partial ftp uploads

jdyke jdyke at azimapower.com
Thu Nov 11 20:34:15 UTC 2004

 > Chris Hewitt wrote:
>
> If you use wget then it has the ability to continue from where a broken
> ftp connection stopped. Does this fit you need?
Thanks Chris.  No but, I should have explained better.  Clients FTP files and we
have code that processes those files, and the end goal here is to check if there
is a partial file being uploaded by a client that already exists in the FTP
folder, so we do not try to process/move it.

we process the files with PHP, but I was thinking there would be a filesystem
command i could exec().

Thanks
jeff