error message

wang owenewo58 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 12 21:59:15 UTC 2004

When I install Red Hat 9.0,
I got an error message as following.

============error message from Red Hat===============
The partition table on /dev/sda is inconsistent. There are
many reasons why this might be the case. Often, the reason
is that linux detected the BIOS geometry incorrectly. However,
this does not appear to be the case here. It is safe to ignore
but ignoring may cause(fixable) problems with some boot loaders,
and may cause problems with FAT file systems. Using LBA is
recommended.

Does sombody know how to fix it?

I use Intel S875WP1-E motherboard with newest version of BIOS
and newest version of Serial ATA driver.
I have 300GB x 4 Hard Drives, and use Raid 10 to configure them.

Please help.
Owen.