PHP Source files

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Thu Nov 18 23:22:21 UTC 2004

roger at audiblefaith.com wrote:
>>BTW, Roger, we prefer 72-character lines if possible.
>

> Err, yes, sorry about that.
>

>>Ah.  Which functions do you need?  Would one of the add-on PHP RPMs do
>>the job?  There are at least 9 PHP-related RPMs.
>

> Specifically in this case the Verisign PayFlo Pro
> functions. I need to integrate my existing PHP cart to
> utilize the PayFlo Pro processing. I'll search, but if
> you can point me in the right direction to these add-ons
> that would help a lot.

Oooooh!  I'm not familiar with that one.  I couldn't even hazard
a guess as to which PHP functionality you need to support it.  My
guess is you need mail (probably php-imap) at least.

>>Unfortunately, you chose one of the more elaborate source RPMs to play
>>with (the X, Gnome, KDE, kernel and Perl ones are more complex).  I've
>>never subscribed to the notion that the best way to learn to swim is to
>>jump into the deep end.  I'm more of a kiddie-pool kind of guy!
>

> I've done some of my best work when dumped into the deep
> end :-). Thanks for all of the life support.

I just hope you don't get a kink in the air hose!  :-p
-        Brain:  The organ with which we think that we think.        -