Enhancing the performance of My RH system

othman El Moulat moulatm at menara.ma
Mon Oct 18 16:40:08 UTC 2004

Hi guys;
I'm using RH9 for two weeks ago and i want to fully profit from this
wonderful environment...The most important issue about any operating
system is truly speed (Speed is FUN !)...sometimes i notice that my
system is slow and freezes at some occasions...what i need is an
efficient memory management that could enhance the performance of my
system...I'm wondering if there are some maintenance tools embedded into
RH9 that could serve this aim? are there any softwares dedicated to
Linux system memory enhancements? how can i clean up my system very
often so that it runs efficiently and quickly?
thanks for your help...

othman