nautilus web view

Fong, Cory fongc at smccd.net
Tue Sep 7 17:05:12 UTC 2004

I am bringing EnterpriseWS up for use in Linux training class; however,
am having a problem with Nautilus Web view.

With 7.2, I can enter "ghelp:toc" in the location field of a Nautilus window ...
the Gnome help system TCO comes up fine.

With EnterpiseWS (2.1update5), Nautilus says: View Failed: the web page
view encountered an error while starting up.  Of course, this error also occurs
when using help in a wide variety of ways.

Is there a configuration file that maps ghelp:toc to the location of the
html files ... maybe this is missing?

I saw some discussion about Mozilla 0.8.1 issues, but I have 0.9.2.1 on 7.2
and 1.4.3 on EntWS ... so Mozilla is part that 0.8.1 version.

Appreciate help available,
Corey