Create custom bootable CD

Ron Bramblett bramblet at fuller.com
Thu Sep 16 21:21:25 UTC 2004

Hello,
I need to create a custom bootable cd so that I can either use a network or a
USB device to restore some data.

I have small office that is using win98SE and am backing up everything across
the network to a external USB hard drive.

I am having problems with a restore procedure incase something happens.

I basically need to create a bootable device that will then search the either
the external hard drive or network to restore the data back.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

--
Ron Bramblett
Fuller Brush Company

Almost 100 years strong and still going ...