Help

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Wed Sep 29 17:29:54 UTC 2004

Silverrod wrote:
> 	The RH 9.0 driver from Promise didn't work. I have e-mailed them
> asking for a RHWS v3 driver, no word back yet. I just don't have the moxie
> to modify the code as Harper suggested, but I appreciate the suggestion.
> 	What if I were to install a second hard drive that RH recognized and
> load RH there?  Is there a way then to the dual boot option with Windows 2K
> to work? The two operating systems would be on different hard drive, one
> recognized by RH and one not.

grub handles dual-boot just fine, so yes, you can do that.

> 	By the way should I be posting responses at the bottom or the top of
> an ongoing discussion like this?

We (and most Linux mailing lists) prefer bottom posting.  This allows
one to comment on each part of your post and keeps the comment flow
consistent, as I've done here.

> Thanks for any help that you can give

You're welcome.

-                 All generalizations are false.                     -