Postfix question

Bob McClure Jr robertmcclure at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 30 18:26:59 UTC 2004

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 11:17:40AM -0700, Waldher, Travis R wrote:
> [...]

No, I know they are not.  Sorry, I should have clarified.  When
Postfix is installed, those files are simply copied by the
installation script.  What I should have said is that they _could_
(maybe) be made hard links.

> So the question becomes, does postfix modify in anyway, those files
> under postfix/etc.

Not that I know of.  But an upgrade of the Postfix RPM might modify
them.  Don't know about that.

Cheers,