OT: RE: can't change ownership on files

Waldher, Travis R Travis.R.Waldher at boeing.com
Mon Apr 25 18:40:02 UTC 2005

I learned a lesson a while back about those that don't listen to reason.
(Typically a software developer for some reason)

I email, then I save the fact that they didn't feel my course of action
was appropriate and they still wanted to do it their way.  I then do it
their way, but save said email in a safe place for the future.

Someday in the future, their way bites them.  They then blame me in
front of their manager.  I pull up said email from yesteryear and let
the chips fall where they may. :evil:

It's worked a few times now, and never again do I have a problem with
that same person.