Password wallet for FC3/4

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Mon Aug 8 16:09:40 UTC 2005

James Taggert wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anybody recommend a good password wallet for FC3 that will also work
> on FC4 (I intend to upgrade shortly)

Well, there's the one in Firefox/Mozilla.  There's Kopete (KDE desktop,
but will work on Gnome as well), "passwordmanager" (from the DAG
repository), and "pwmanager" (from sourceforge).  There's probably
others (google is your friend), but those are the ones I have experience
with.  So far, they've all worked on upgraded machines (FC2->3->4) for
me (well, there was a glitch in Kopete, but fairly minor).
-    "Hello. My PID is Inigo Montoya.  You `kill -9'-ed my parent    -
-                     process.  Prepare to vi."                      -