Mouse/Keyboard

karlp at ourldsfamily.com karlp at ourldsfamily.com
Sat Aug 20 16:45:37 UTC 2005

Hey folks, have any of you heard of a mouse and/or keyboard causing a PC
to hang? I got my wife a new keyboard and mouse and moved hers to my FC4
PC. Her PC is running WindowsXP Pro and every now and then it would just
hang. Now my PC is doing that. With the problems of the power management
stuff causing it to have problems before I removed them, I hadn't thought
of this new problem... Any ideas? I'd like to just trash the pair rather
than put them on another PC. Models: KB: Logitech Internet Navigator, M:
M-BD69 (standard corded optical). Neither are wireless.

Or, is FC4 prone to hang now and then if I have too many unnecessary
services running?

TIA.

Karl