NFS help (.. is definitely needed)

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 03:55:49 UTC 2005

well then, ask yourself why your router has a mac address, but further to
simplify this discussion, as yourself a simple question, what is
WWW.redhat.com, don't you get a little suspicious when it is called a domain
name?  I would cause that suggest that somewhere along the way you are going
to a DNS.