Error IMP with Maintenance

Rodrigo Faria Tavares rodrigofariatavares at bol.com.br
Sat Dec 3 09:55:40 UTC 2005

Hello Mr. Stevens,

Really, it was ok, any thing was modficate when I unzip directory horde.
I try to take the new file in other download , and put in directory, but no
success.

I resolved with a solution particular

ln -s  /var/www/html/horde/maintenance.php redirect.php

Att,

Rodrigo Faria Tavares
e-mail : rodrigofariat at yahoo.com.br
Analista de Suporte Linux