step-by-step web-page?

Grant Allan grant at forum8.co.nz
Thu Dec 8 15:00:16 UTC 2005

Thanks Stuart,

I think it has worked (it's installing packages now).  The idea of manual
partitioning was a bit scary for me, but editing partitions after first
choosing the auto-partition option was not so bad.

It's been really great to have the documentation that you suggested.
Don't know why I didn't find it last time when I tried installing; maybe I
was only looking for printable instructions.  (This time I didn't need
printable cos installing on a second PC.)

Cheers,
Grant