(no subject)

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Mon Feb 7 15:51:30 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 05:13:54PM +0200, Simon Moradi wrote:
> HI!
> yes it's me.
> I mean I tried to change the language to finish and Ifailed! Itried to find
> a driver for IS7 mothrboard I faild! so I need some help that's why I'm
> confused.
> If you possibly can help me. I just sen my request to you wrongly.

Language can be selected at installation time.  On FC2, under the
"start" menu, choose "system settings", then choose "language".

This assumes that you are running FC2, but may apply to other Fedora
releases.

What Linux are you running?

Do you have the graphical environemnt working yet?

Not sure what you mean by a driver for a motherboard.  Did you mean a
specific integrated device for something on the mother board?

Notes on using this email list:
#1 - hotmail doesn't interoperate very well with the UNIX tradition:
here are some hints:
 Hotmail

    * Click on "Compose tab", address the message and fill in the
"Subject" line
    * Before composing the message, click on "Tools" (next to "Copy
message to sent folder")
    * Click on "Rich-text editor OFF" to set off
    * NOTE: The toggle is actually counter-intuitive. That is, if the
drop menu choice says "Rich -Text Editor OFF" RTF formatting is on. When
the toggle shows "Rich -Text Editor ON" RTF formatting is off.
    * If you receive a pop up message "Are you sure you want to do
this?" Click "OK" and wait for text formatting tools to disappear
    * NOTE: If you are using Netscape, then you will NOT be given the
the choice to turn ON/OFF RTF formatting. Messages will be sent in plain
text format.
    * Compose your plain text message
    * Send your plain text message

#2 Always "Bottom post"

	This means - always put your response below what you are
	responding to, not above, (which is what you did.)

	Second part of bottom posting is to always delete the extra bits
	that are not part of the current conversation, like ads inserted
	at the bottom or email list stuff that gets added to every email.
	Basically, make the email as short as possible.

--
Linux/Open Source:  Your infrastructure belongs to you, free, forever.
Idealism:  "Realism applied over a longer time period"