Dell 1850?

Harper Mann hmann at itgroundwork.com
Tue Feb 8 23:49:44 UTC 2005

It might be best to relax and enjoy the "Dell experience" from the "server
assistant" CD.

It's far easier than figuring out all the driver issues by hand.  I wouldn't
be surprised if Dell didn't publish it's drivers or published down-rev ones
which would be bad.

On the up side, I've not had problems with RHEL on 1850s after using "server
assistant".

Best,

- Harper

Harper Mann