SCSI woes

Uli Horn uhorn at csir.co.za
Fri Jul 1 06:54:31 UTC 2005

The card is a Adaptec AIC-7901.  When I try and select the AIC-79xx driver it seems to just ignore the selection.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Uli Horn wrote:

> I have a Dell Xeon with a Fijitsu MAT3073NP SCSI HDD.  When I try to
> install RedHat Enterprise ws 3 it does not find the SCSI drive. What do
> I do?

What chipset is the SCSI controller?

If you dont know, then try reading the serial number or service tag from
the back of the machine, then go to DELL's support web site and enter it
there to get all the specs on your machine.

redhat-install-list-request at redhat.com