GTKAM Help

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 19:43:59 UTC 2005

I thought about that (which version I'm running) after I sent out
the email.

I'm running RH 9.0 because I can't boot from my CD anymore and
haven't taken the time to fix it. - but the newest version of
GTKAM is NOT available as an RPM yet - at least not that I have
found.  If the newest version of libgphoto2 is available as an
RPM do you know if I will have problems upgrading just this part?

Thanks and yes I know I should have bottom posted but I'm running
PINE and it's eaiser to top post and I'm on vacation so I'm too
lazy to mess with it right now.  8^)

Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.