stability of RHEL ES 4 (was: RE: trouble installing/running theDomain Name Service Configuration Tool)

Michael Velez mikev777 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:51:44 UTC 2005

This is definitely a file system or disk issue (I'll let the experts handle
that); however, (and this may be an obvious question) are you shutting down
your system properly, using the shutdown command or are you just pulling the
switch when you're done? Do you get any power failures?  This happenned to
me after a power failure and before I installed a UPS.

Michael