Keeping track of config file changes

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.com
Wed Jun 15 19:04:59 UTC 2005

I'm currently using CVS to keep track of code on various microcontroller
projects. Should I just create a "project" for all my config files and
import them into CVS when I start modifying them? Is anyone doing
something like this? Over the years, I end up with LOTS of modified
configs scattered around the system. How do you keep track of them?

Harold

FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com