Outlook to Evolution

roland brouwers roland at cat.be
Tue May 10 07:22:45 UTC 2005

Why don't you use Thunderbird. You install it under Windows, it imports
everything automatically, and then you copy the profile of Thunderbird
to Linux, and everything will be ok. I did this and it works very well
and it looks nice, nicer dan Evolution.

I even have the impression that you can share the profile of Linux and
Windows.