sendmail relay prob.

ajay sysadmin at tivimtech.com
Thu May 26 11:05:54 UTC 2005

i am using sendmail to fetchmail mails from my domain "tivimtech.com" and using aliases under on mailbox i.e. pop account.
i can also relay mail outside but except anyuser at tivimtech.com
as if i send mail to anyuser on tivimtech.com , it simply try to route it locally but i want it to be relayed outside as i have created a seprate pop a/c for one of my company employe on internet in tivimtech.com
he keeps on moving so he need mails outside.

so i wanna send mail to this particular user outside on my network.

tell me some was so as i can exclude this id "karuppan1 at tivimtech.com" from my local network and if anyone sends mail at this id it simply goes outside or is their some was if sendmail do not find some entry locally , it simply relay it outside.

hope you have understoop my problem

thanks and regards

ajay