sendmail relay prob.

ajay sysadmin at tivimtech.com
Mon May 30 05:49:35 UTC 2005

thanks a lot bill , i will try digging in logs and actually messages are rejected by local server itself not remote one.
try to put entry someuser at sendmaildomainname in /etc/aliases in your server , it will be rejected , in my case it is rejected , but if i put entry of some other domain, it works.
all my outside users do not have laptops/computers , so they go cybercafe and check mails , right now i divert their mails to their yahoo/hotmail id's , but i wanna to divert on our on domain "mail.tivimtech.com" which works as i have created their pop a/c their individually and these a/c's get a copy of incoming mails as i have configred them their on website and what i want want just if i send mail from here to those pop a/c's that is relayed outside from here and finally they will get it.

any way i will try it

if u have any suggestion highly appriciated

thanks a lot once again

regards

ajay