JDBC Drivers

Esquivel, Vicente Esquivelv at uhd.edu
Mon Nov 14 17:48:17 UTC 2005

Hello all,

I am new to the list.

I have a server that will be running apache, tomcat, and jdk 1.4, the
application requires JDBC drivers to connect to an MSSQL 2000 database.
I know I know management decision to go with MSSQL and not Oracle on
Linux, anyhow can anyone give me some good suggestions on what JDBC
drivers would be best to use?  We are looking to get some good quality
drivers since this will be a very important production server, we
welcome suggestions to both open sourced or commercially available
drivers.

Thanks all
Vince