Question

Bob McClure Jr robertmcclure at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 28 13:29:00 UTC 2005

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 08:24:53AM +0200, Yazan Al-Sheyyab wrote:

> How can i build a cronjob for my system ???
>
>    i am using redhat enerprise linux ES V 3

I Googled for "linux crontab tutorial".  The second hit was this:

http://www.linux-tutorial.info/modules.php?name=Tutorial&pageid=78

>     is there a graphical utility to achieve that (building cron job )  ???

I don't think so.

See http://en.tldp.org/HOWTO/Bash-Prog-Intro-HOWTO.html

> Regards
>
> Yazan

In general, your two best friends are The Linux Documentation Project:

http://en.tldp.org/

and Google.

Cheers,
robertmcclure at earthlink.net  http://www.bobcatos.com