Intalling Extensions Netfilter in Iptables

rodrigofariatavares rodrigofariatavares at bol.com.br
Tue Sep 13 00:54:43 UTC 2005

Hello Mr. Stevens,

My intention is aply in the kernel l7-filter.
I resolve this problem comenting all lines
in config.h, the iptables was compilled.

Usualy, I open the file INSTALL in tarballs.
And I see the options and try to choose a best form
to install any program. It´s can to be a rule ?

All the programs, if i user ./configure ; make ; make install
will be installed with success ?

With RPM, i create iptables  rpm with checkinstall, when I try to install it, conflict with kernel 2.6, i´m using the kernel 2.6.12. But I don't create using rpmbuild, add patchs do file spec.

Att,

Rodrigo Faria