FC4 Install breaking FSTAB File - NOT SWAP GARBAGE BUG

Edward.D.Kramer at wellsfargo.com Edward.D.Kramer at wellsfargo.com
Tue Sep 27 21:58:48 UTC 2005

Rick thank you so much for turning me onto the e2label command, I guess
it does help to read the bottom of a man page some time.  Anyway, I
found the problem, the installer segmented the partitions on my drive,
but it failed to format them into ext3.  There were three total
partitions that were messed up, and I fixed one of them just to make
sure I had found the issue.  I reformatted the partion, labeled it, then
mounted it, boom she booted fine with the new partion.  I cant thank you
enough for the e2label command, it will be used heavily in my arsenal
now :)

After speakwing with some friends I decided to drop FC4 and go to FC3.
so far I have accomplished more in the past 24 hours than I did in 4
days with FC4.  I guess I can atleast say I was able to get it up and
running :)  But I don't have the time these days to be trail blazing the
path of Fedora, I get enough of it at work!

Im sure we'll cross again on the discussion lists :)

Cheers Again!

SK