FC3 - Ran up2date now CD Volume is not working

Edward.D.Kramer at wellsfargo.com Edward.D.Kramer at wellsfargo.com
Wed Sep 28 03:19:49 UTC 2005

Im running a SIS_Silicon Integrated Systenms) Mother board, model number
I cant remember but it's an AMD 1.7 GZ.  I have two sound cards, one
board and the other is Ensoniq 5880 AudioPCI.  This is what my 3 way
Logitech run off of and nothing is connected to the second sound card
which a SIS on board.  The driver for the Ensoniq(I actaully thought it
was a Sound Balster PCI 16) is snd-ens1371, The driver for the
snd-intel8x0.

As for my configuration Im using a base FC3 install with uo2date fully
up to date.  I just upgraded my kernel to 2.6.12, and CDs were playing
before.

Attached is the output you requested, you can see the SIS card in there
but not the Ensoniq.  Im guessing this might be the problem??

Thanks,

DK