dovecot services problem

lstar fta7wmt at netvigator.com
Sun Apr 23 09:35:40 UTC 2006

Hi All,
I would like to block the pop3 services.
In dovecot configuration, I modify the statement 'protocol pop3 pop3s imap imaps'
After restart the service, I use nmap to deterfine which port is open.
I found that port 110,143,993 and 995 also open.
If i need to restrict some domain cannot access pop3 services, I should set the iptables to block all above ports.
Or I only need to block 110 port that 's ok
On the other hand, if i want to use tcp wrapper to block pop3 services for some of domain , how can i modify the host.deny

Regards
lstar