Reversing email contents

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Tue Apr 11 00:43:51 UTC 2006

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 05:09:00PM -0400, David Mackintosh wrote:

> The traditional internet method is to demand that everyone
> bottom-post from now on, thus triggering a flameware, and
> guaranteeing future flamewars when new users join the discussion or
> list unaware of either the "convention" or the dissent over said
> "convention".

<tense horrification>

Buh, buh, but these are soccer Mom's! and Dads!
Exposing them to the naked traditions of the internet would be, would
be...

(Here,  our hero's voice breaks completely, barely holding himself
together he forges onward...)

Oh my God! The carnage, the slaughter..... the humanity....

Have you NO mercy in your soul?

</tense horrification>

Speech Recognition Technology was used to create this e-mail