Storage space partition

Nair, Murlidharan T mnair at iusb.edu
Thu Apr 13 15:06:35 UTC 2006

The way I have it now is one virtual disk of size 652GB. Is this
equivalent to what you call LVM ? When logical volumes are resized, I
presume it does not affect the already existing data in the volume being
resized? Can you point to a source where I can read a little more about
this? I am doing this for the first time.
Thanks for your comments...
Cheers ../Murli