Where to download newer rpm file for perl on RH9

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Wed Aug 2 18:36:43 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 11:29 +0530, Pradeep Kumar wrote:
> Hello,
>

> You can try this URL, I hope you will get the needful.
>
> http://www.rpmfind.net/
>
> --
> --
> Regards,
> Pradeep (India)
> Mobile no. 9886958460
>

> On 8/2/06, 闫鹏 ( Yan Peng ) <yanpeng at mx.cei.gov.cn> wrote:
>         redhat-install-list:
>
>              I'd like to upgrade the perl version on RH9. But I can't
>         find rpm files on ftp.redhat.com. who can give me another
>         site?

Red Hat 9 is farking ancient.  Support for that product was tranferred
to fedoralegacy (http://www.fedoralegacy.org), but that will be ending
on December 31, 2006, then RH9 is officially dead.  New bugs will only
be accepted through September 30, 2006.  You really should update to
something like FC4 or FC5.  You're running an operating system that is
well over three years old.

-                       When in doubt, mumble.                       -