Fedora 3 installed! No CD or DVD

Steve Rieger riegersteve at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 06:56:40 UTC 2006

you do not have to install a NG driver, (almost positive)

is this a NG router. if so set it up to be a dhcp server , and your
RH (if so configured) will get its ip info via dhcp.

or you can configure a manual ip and router, and you should be all good.

if you have access to commands line, please post the output form dmesg

On Feb 13, 2006, at 10:25 PM, Ricochet wrote:

> I finally got a CD of Fedora 3 to install. I have no idea what I
> did right, just beginner's luck I guess. Everything looks great
> except that the CD-Rom and DVD burner won't work. This is a dual
> boot system with Linux on the second hard drive. I need to install
> the netgear driver to get an internet connection. At this point I
> have neither CD or internet. What now?
> Thanks,
> Sherry
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> 2/13/2006

Steve Rieger
riegersteve at gmail.com
310-339-4355
yahoo  = riegersteve
icq        = 53956607
Ride Free, Ride On, Ride Safe

I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a
man who had no feet.

Biker Blue