Basic question : How to add new packages in RH ES 4

Maxim Vexler hq4ever at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:01:40 UTC 2006

Thank you, I managed to get it working by issuing "up2date firefox".
Is there some frontend to up2date ? Because I'm affried that if I
would do this the "rpm way" I would be required to manually supply all
the dependencies for firefox and I would really prefer this to be an
automatic process.

Thank you.