MacBook Pro Running Linux using Parallels

Kunz, Christopher Christopher.Kunz at dowjones.com
Wed Jul 5 18:09:14 UTC 2006

Hello Red Hat,
I'd like to begin my adventure in Linux. I have a MacBook Pro and bought Parallels. I already have XP running as a virtual machine and would like to complete the "trifecta" of operating systems with Linux. Would you recommend starting out with this version...
Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS (Basic for x86, AMD64 & Intel EM64T, and Intel Itanium)
...and would the media kit be a good ideal?
RHEL WS (v.4 for 32-bit x86 and 64-bit AMD64 & Intel EM64T) Media Kit $25
Best regards,
Chris