MacBook Pro Running Linux using Parallels

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Wed Jul 5 22:19:22 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 16:14 -0400, Kunz, Christopher wrote:
> Rick,
>
> Thanks so much for your reply and suggestion.
>
> I will download Fedora Core 5 and burn on CD for installation.

Glad to help.  Remember that FC5 is on the cutting edge.  It will
probably end up as Red Hat Enterprise 5 eventually, but as of now, it is
not commercial software.  Make sure you subscribe to the "fedora-list"
if you need support.  I'll be here as well as there.

-         Microsoft Windows:  Proof that P.T. Barnum was right       -