Access linux drives over windows and vice versa

Salman Siddiqui salmansiddiqui1234 at rediffmail.com
Sun Jul 9 10:15:28 UTC 2006

I hope I am sending this to the correct list(or do I need to mail this to the Red Hat RPM list?)

I recently installes FC4. I already have windows xp installed.
My drive configuration on widows is as follows:

C: has xp installed
D: CD drive
E: another xp partition
F: (recently I came to know it is the boot partition, as when I installed ext2fs-0.3 software to access linux partition it showed its size to be 110MB. )

this ext2fs-0.3 software dosent seem to retrive the other linux partitions installed?

now what should I do?
how to access the linux partitions over my windows xp (no SP2 Installed)platform and ofcourse vice versa?

Thank You!!!

destiny drives the world...
try driving destiny!!!