RHEL 4 PPC install problem

Juha Vierinen jvierine at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 23:38:24 UTC 2006

The md5sum was correct. Now that I tried mounting the image with
linux, it seems ok. It was just OS X that complained about it.

mount -o loop -t iso9660 RHEL4-RHAPS2-ppc.iso redhell

Now I am a bit stumped. Why would the free Fedora 4 and 5 boot on
powermac, but the commercial version not? Is support for powermac
somehow intentionally dropped from RHEL4 PPC?

juha