Reguarding the Issue that faced in redhat linux.

B.E Ramu Ram robotics20002000 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 7 07:47:45 UTC 2006

Hi
     This is robotics,I have seen your mail and gone through the Problems that U have Faced.

  1) All U need to do is to Check for the resolution and the set the Resolutions.

  2) One more thing is that can U see the type monitor that U use while linux is    booting if not then U need to manually mount the monitor in single user mode.

  Hence try this 2 steps if the problem is not fixed send me a mail with problem that ur faced with the attachment.

  Thankyou

  robotics