Help I've got an XP on my Linux network

Mugleston, Brad brad.mugleston at retirementpartner.com
Tue Mar 21 17:55:20 UTC 2006

Here's the low down.  For school purposes we ended up having to purchase
a Windows machine to run the kids school software (AMD 64 processor so I
can't wait to assumeulate it into Linux).  But as it's there I want to
get it working with the network.  I've got SAMBA working on my server
(FC4) and have somehow managed to map some drives (late last night, hope
there are still mapped today).  My next step is to set up Email as I
have my server picking up email from all the places the kids have email
accounts and delivering it to Linux mail boxes.   I haven't set up
Outlook for a few years but if I remember correctly it wasn't too
difficult but then in the older version of windows and mapping a drive
under SAMBA wasn't too difficult either.

Does anyone know of a good website (with pretty pictures) on how to do
this or can someone talk me out of (or through) doing this?

Thanks,

Brad