ZIP on paralell port

Andy.Q.Wu at seagate.com Andy.Q.Wu at seagate.com
Mon May 22 00:43:40 UTC 2006

Daniel,

Yes, you need an 25 to 50 adapter to connect to a SCSI port. This DB25
connector is a SCSI connector.

Thanks and best regards,

Andy

             "Daniel Tahin"
             <daniel_t at a1.net>
             redhat-install-li         redhat-install-list at redhat.com
             st-bounces at redhat                                          cc
             .com
             No Phone Info                                         Subject
             Available                 Re: ZIP on paralell port

             05/21/2006 06:20
             AM

             Please respond to
              Getting started