problem with the tftpd deamon when config network install RHEL5

pengcz at 126.com pengcz at 126.com
Fri Apr 27 04:47:51 UTC 2007

Hi ALL
      I have a problem with the tftpd when i want to setup a network installation server for RHEL 5

i want to change the tftpd root dir, so i change the  server_args = -s /tftpboot to server_args= -s /mytest -c

i used the -c options so i want to test that it can upload the file if need!
after i restart the xinetd service and get the ok result ,i found that i get some error message

fail in server permission denied
or
file no found
or
timeout

i change the /mytest dir and all the file with the "chmod 777  * "

but i can upload or download file

when i reset the config with the /tftpboot dir,it is ok to download file ,anyone can give me a hand ?thanks in advanced