grub boot loader got deleted.

manish soin manishksoin at yahoo.co.in
Thu Feb 22 07:10:54 UTC 2007

I had 2 operating systems on my computer
microsoft xp pro. sp2 and fedora linux (latest version).
I bought a new hard disk and in order to make basic partions on hard disk.
I selecetd my dvd rom as first boot device and inserted microsoft CD in drive.
after that the GRUB boot loader got deleted.
-->and each time I restart my comp. XP automatically boots up.
I want to resore GRUB boot loader so that I linux operating system can boot and it should show xp there as well so that I have the option to choose between XP and linux.

Is  there any way by which I can do that.