how to execute an excutable file

Andy.Q.Wu at seagate.com Andy.Q.Wu at seagate.com
Tue Feb 27 09:44:25 UTC 2007

You can try "./a.out".

Thanks and best regards,

Andy

             Nofriyadi Nurdam
             <nnurdam_rh at yahoo
             Sent by:                  redhat-install-list at redhat.com
             redhat-install-li                                          cc
             st-bounces at redhat
             .com                                                  Subject
             No Phone Info             how to execute an excutable file
             Available

             02/27/2007 05:38
             PM

             Please respond to
              Getting started
               with Red Hat
                   Linux
             <redhat-install-l
              ist at redhat.com>

Hi all,

I have compiled the program "HelloWorld.c".
The C compiler gave me the executable file a.out as output.
As I executed the a.out in console, I got answer "command not found".
Is there someone who can tell me about that.

Thanks in advance
Nofriyadi

redhat-install-list-request at redhat.com