s5000psl installation issues

Tommy Fullington tommyfullington at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:23:59 UTC 2007

I am currently trying to install redhat enterprise 4.3 on a intel s5000psl
board using raid five, I have installed Suse 10.2 enterprise on this board
(using the megasar raid drivers.) and the only problem I had was needing to
change some setting in fstab, grub loaded and the system ran just fine.
After I install rhel 4.3 however grub doesn't even load, so it leads me to
believe that this is a problem with the version of grub not a kernel
problem/install problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated, GREATLY.
I've been working on this at work for a month now.