Rebbot with FC6 Intel Celeron(R)

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Mon Mar 5 18:15:25 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 14:49 -0300, rodrigofariatavares wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I installed the FC6 im my Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.13GHz.
>
> When I'll go to reboot, it's fail.
> And the PC isn't reboot.

Details, please.  Where does it fail?  What error messages are being
displayed?

Dear readers,

When you ask for help, you need to give us as much detail as you can
about what the failure is: things that lead up to the failure, any error
messages you may see, your hardware configuration, what program and
version is failing, etc. etc.  Despite what you may think, we can't read
minds here.  :-)

- Rick Stevens, Principal Engineer          rstevens at vitalstream.com -
-      Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.       -