Custom Anaconda to see 32 LUNS: Resolved

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Fri Mar 16 16:23:22 UTC 2007

First: THANK YOU!!!! To all who tried to help me with this.

The solution was, um, rather simple... pull another chassis out, try again.

Without even an anaconda/installer option, RHEL4 finds all 32 LUNS plus all of
the other storage systems.

I didn't think of trying another chassis because this one is slightly
different than all of the rest I have so it was dedicated to this task.

Anyhow, now the new challenge is figuring out how to assign a volume to each
of 30 blades/servers. Each server has a Qlogic 2200 installed. On each blade,
I can assign a boot device within the Qlogic BIOS. Of course, that's not
working as well as I'd hoped.

Anyone doing this who might be able to offer some insight?

Mike