Re: Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

I thought I would find a helpful answer to my problem from what is supposed to be a community of people involved in the same things.  Apparently I was wrong.  I've since found the answer on another website where people seem to be concerned with real answers and not being comedians

I'd like to personally thank Kevin Raber for his insightful comments;  They were plugged in jackass.